Skip to content
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 four oz can of Maesri Panang curry paste
- 1 sixteen oz can of coconut milk
- peanuts, coarsely grounded to serve on top
- cilantro, to garnish
- steamed white rice to serve
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- In a large pan, sauté the sliced onion in olive oil.
- Add the sliced chicken and stir.
- Add the can of panang curry paste and stir into the veggies and chicken
- Add can of coconut milk and stir. Bring to a simmer until the chicken is cooked through
- Serve with steamed white rice. I garnish my panang curry with some coarsely ground peanuts and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!