Skip to content
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can Maesri Green Curry Paste (4 oz)
- 1 can of coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- to garnish: lime slices, cilantro, sliced jalapeno
- In a large pan, sauté onion and bell pepper.
- Add the can of the green curry paste and stir into the veggies
- Add can of coconut milk and stir. Bring to a simmer
- Add shrimp and cook until the shrimp is pink (should be pretty quick)
- Serve with steamed white rice. I like to garnish my curry with lime slices, cilantro and sliced jalapeno. Enjoy!